This week Sister Liu shared the following...
Honestly- this week has been tough, but
I've learned a lot about patience, compassion, and humility :)
Highlights of the week:
1.Went to Qi Jing last P-day and saw one of my friends from Chao Zhou :)
2. Celebrated Owen's Birthday
3. I got a free bag of fruit from a random person on the street
4. I got free ice cream from another random person
5. Went onto Qi Jing to tract, and passed by Zhou Xiao Jie's house,
she happened to be home, so we had an impromptu lesson with her,
and taught her all about the Plan of Salvation :)
6. Met with all of the ShiZhong and Lingya recent converts :)
7. Had American/ Mexican food at a members house last night.
1. Do not put your bicycle seat too high.
2.Do not wear non stretchy skirts while you ride a bike.
3.Try to be aware of at least 360 degrees of sight when you ride a bike.
4. Avoid colliding with bats, lizards, low flying pigeons, goats, dogs, cats, Taiwanese locals and/or their various vehicles, newspapers, chopsticks (esp. stainless steel ones). They will cause problems for your speed or mobility. Some will lodge in your spokes and you may be sent flying.
Yup, lot's of lessons learned this week...
Love you all!
Always, Sister Michelle Liu